Hi mummies, what makes u wanna have no2 or even no3, when u have a hands off husband?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't have a husband, so I guess I can comment too? 😬 I want another child because I don't want my child to grow up being an only child - I am an only child and it gets real lonely at times, especially when there are things I couldn't talk to my parents about. It also ends up in a lot of burden being the only one to support both parents (especially since both do not take care of themselves well), and still having to look after my child on my own. Of course, I hope my son doesn't become a single parent (nor do I hope he makes anyone a single mum) - but having siblings would help him tide through some tough days, and while they will argue along the way, at least he has someone to turn to when he grows up (and if I'm no longer around).

Read more

Because of my firstborn, she told me she will like to have a meimei/didi to play. She is such a sensitive and understanding child that we both believe she will make a good jiejie which she did. My husband and I both agreed we will leave before her and if she need advice, listening ear or help after we left who can she ask for. That's why we agreed to have another kids although we initially agreed on one child only.

Read more
VIP Member

Even if my husband is a hands off guy, i can't let it affect my decision of giving my elder a sibling to play with

i dont have a choice. because accidents happen

Accidents? I'll take prevention.

VIP Member

I afraid 1 will be too lonely..

accidents 😂