Mummies will you wear high heels to attend wedding dinner when you bring along your 8 months old baby?

105 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

If you have someone else to help you care for your baby, you can wear heels first when someone is taking care of your baby then change to flats when it’s your turn. If not, unless you are a great balancer and heel diva, it will be a nightmare taking care of a baby in heels 👠

VIP Member

Yes. Nothing wrong. Just make sure you’re used to wearing it & comfortable for you to move around 😊 perhaps you could bring a comfortable shoe to wear later on just incase you feel pain 😉

Depends on how comfortable are you with that particular high heels that you might be wearing to the dinner. Personally i would wear my shortest high heels if im carrying a baby along.

VIP Member

Only if heel have a wide comfortable/supportive base. I wouldn't wear those with thin skinny heels. Putting your ankle and baby at risk for beauty of one night, not worth it.

For me, nope. If i want to wear something high, i will choose wedges instead. Can balance better. I wore flats for the past few weddings which we attended with baby.

VIP Member

It depends on how you can walk well in heels. If you are comfortable and used in wearing heels, why not. But personally for me, I will rather wear comfy flats.

TapFluencer

Not a very sensible and practical way to do things. It already takes effort and balance to wear heels how much more having you carry a baby? Think about it

VIP Member

Depends on how comfy the heels are. Best to go with those that have thick heels for better stability, not the thin stiletto type. Better safe than sorry!

Yes I would! It's best to wear wedges as their comfortable to move around! Don't wear those normal high heels that would kill your feet.

As long as you're comfortable, I don't think it should stop you. As for me, my I can only wear mid-height wedges else I feel discomfort.