Do you bring your baby to wedding dinner? Is it too loud for them?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I URGENTLY NEED A SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME GET MY EX BACK CONTACT DR IFADE. EMAIL: [email protected] WHATSAPP HIM ON +2348151806720 FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster Hello everyone, I am very glad to share my amazing testimony on how DR. IFADE brought back my husband, i have been living in hell for the past 2 years since my husband left me, i saw a testimony of a woman online on how DR. IFADE restore her husband back to her, so i decided to also contact him through his email and i explain everything to him and he promised he will bring back my husband in 48hrs, at first i didn't believe it 100% but i have no choice, he told me what i should do which i did, on a faithful morning as i was preparing for work i saw my husband in front of the house i was so surprised, he started begging me to forgive him, i had to forgive him because i love him so much and now we are living happily together. I also want you out there that is also facing the same marital problem to also contact him for help and I believe he will help you. Here are his contacts. Email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 8151806720 / FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Read more

Please visit (http://dradodalovetemple.com) i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: [email protected] or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

I brought baby to wedding dinner twice. When he was 3 months plus & 5months old. Itz e yumseng part. My boy cried very loudly when he was 3mths old. The 2nd time we went, i covered both his ears & he didnt cry. Some wedding dinners even hv party poppers when e bride & groom walked into e hall. If u r afraid tat ur child will be scared, u can wait outside e hall till e process is over. U can choose to try it out though. How old is ur baby?

Read more
6y ago

Dun worry too much. Let ur LO experience all kinds of events to build up their boldness. It wont be awkward. Ppl will understand. When LO cries, juz carry her out. I would say, dun miss out on weddings as itz a great opportunty to 'show off' ur LO to ur relatives & frenz!

It depends on the age of the baby and the environment. My best friend for example told us that is she gets married she doesn't want kids. I won't worry abut the "loud" issue, I mean we go outside everyday with the baby unless the wedding takes place in a disco 馃槀

I think there鈥檚 no problem bringing your child there but make sure you always aware with your child behaviour. Dont wait to long if your child seems to be not comfortable. Well, people will always understand with your condition with baby

I am happy to join your discussion. I started using https://dissertationmasters.com/ It helps me to be better. I can get qualified help quickly. I can order everything I need.

I brought my boy 2x . When he was 1+ mth n 7+mth. 1+ mth he was ok. 7+ mth he was actually a little scare by the yum Seng and I got to cover his ears for him

I have a wedding banquet coming up in October, my baby girl will be 6mos by then. I am still hesitant whether or not to bring her.

yes i brought my baby to a few wedding dinners already! not really, if it gets too loud, can jus leave the ballroom for awhile