post-natal massages - do they really work?

hi mummies, can share your post-natal massage experiences? -effective to reduce tummy? -how many sessions to see results? -how long to wear binder? (after each massage) - do u continue with binder after all massage sessions end?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I absolutely enjoyed my post natal massages! A way to relax too :) I engaged 2 different masseurs, one for regular post natal massage and the other one is more experienced in relieving engorged boobs/blocked ducts. Both masseurs mentioned that the massages helped to “shift” the womb or internal organs back into places and most importantly aids in the discharge of “dirty blood”. But it takes alot of determination to wear the binder for hours because so hot during confinement.

Read more

Yes definitely helps. Tummy visibly smaller after just one session. I completed 7 days and my tummy reduced by more than half. Binder need to wear for ard 8 hours. As weather quite hot and also hard to use the binder everyday when pumping I didn't use it after my sessions stopped.

Yes effective. I did 5 sessions and managed to see results. I was told to wear binder for half a day after massage. I continue to wear for at least a month after delivery

Yes effective. My hub told me my tummy shrink after the 1st session. Have to bind mininum 6 hours. I took the 10session package.

VIP Member

Yeap, quite fast. 1st session u can see the difference already. But must bind at least 6-8 hours.

VIP Member

I did 5 sessions; put binder after session but Not effective for me.

can u please suggest which binder is effective and good to use

VIP Member

Did it for 7days, helps in boobs engorgement