child insurance

Hi mummies, can you share with me abt the insurance plans that u got for ur lo? I'm due in Feb and already thinking of getting it after he's born.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just bought mine from Prudential. I took the one with life plan. Which cover me and baby till he is 3yo. the plan auto change to baby's life plan after he is born. This include hospitalisation etc. Is a 1 time payment. I took a 20k package. Minimum is 5k. Some medical claim is by %. It recalculate the amt according based on the premium. I pay a 1 time 2.1k. also base on my age. Im 38. For baby life plan and medical is important. That we can do it after 3yo.

Read more

Shield plan-hospital plan is necessary.. the rest i think can consider investment/savings so that in the future we dont have to worry if we need to send them for further studies or even for a business opportunity for them.. nobody will regret doing some savings for their child 😊😊

Super Mum

I got the Great Eastern Hospitalisation plan for my LO (I chose gov hospital, A class). Premiums are affordable and coverage is decent.

The most important plan you must first get for your lo is a hospital plan with rider. Protection plans come first 👍🏻

VIP Member

Hospitalization and endowment plan from Prudential.

Hospitalisation plan and accident plan from AXA.

VIP Member

I got hospital plan, saving plan from prudential

VIP Member

I have a hospitalisation plan from GE for no 1!

Best recommended is Hospital + Rider plan

Super Mum

Hospital plan+rider. & Personal accident.