Maternity insurance

Hi all, anyone here had experience with Mummies Club? thinking of getting maternity insurance through them.. Thanks in advance

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mummies Club is a not-for-profit, one-stop maternity platform. All the freebies are sponsored by big companies like Pigeon, Johnson’s Aveeno, Merries diapers etc. As a financial broker, Mummies Club is an independent FA and therefore can compare across different companies for your insurance or wealth accumulation needs. Whereas for the big 3 (Pru, GE, AIA) can only represent their own one company. Cannot compare benefits and premiums. Personally I’ve had very good experience with Mummies Club for my 2 pregnancies. I think to be fair they have many advisors, maybe some are good some are not good. Every insurance company also the same. I prefer to compare plans before making a commitment to get the most value deal 😊

Read more

Very bad service! Before purchasing, they will keep msg and call you, hunt you to sign with them and promised alot of gifts but after purchasing from them, they won't even update you if policy is enforced. When i contact them regarding the gifts, they keep dragging and no reply, no answer call.. Please buy from bigger co. You really dont need this kind of stress during pregnancy.

Read more

Personally would rather trust the bigger companies like Prudential, GE etc I got mine from Prudential.

Never hear about mummies club, I would prefer to go for those mainstream insurance companies personally

VIP Member

Never heard of them. Would prefer to go with mainstream insurer like prudential or Aviva

Never heard of them too. AXA has a new one empowered mum. Can check them out also

we buy aviva maternity plan. covers till baby is 3years old

3y ago

That I know. But you can’t see the premium there. It’s cool.

VIP Member

Heard of mum's club. Mummies club, don't think so.

VIP Member

i got mine from Aia after comparison

They are actually under PIAS.