Your Lucky And Blessed..

Hey mummies out there! You are lucky to have someone on your side if theyre (father to be) willing to take the responsibility for what they have done to you. On the bright side, maybw theyre gone for your own good. But, in the end, its just you and your baby. So dont necglect your own partner, whom you share the laugh, the epic story, the sad ones, and everything. Your side is being filled for a reason, and at times likes this is the most needed by mummies like me. Well, single mom to be is what Im going to be soon enough. I will make the decision for this baby and myself only. And I will keep going strong for both of us. Just considered youre lucky to have such a partner. And some dont have that kind of luck. ?? Sorry this is just my writing for myself. For those who shares this feeling with me, its okay. We are not alone. We still have our families, friends and other single mom out there. Dont be stressed out too much. Be happy. Be strong. And be confident. We can do this. We can fight this! Thank you for reading and thank you for not being judgemental❤️?? Plus: Im not proud to be what I am right now, and dont follow my lead. This is the road that have been planned for me❤️ and Im grateful cause Im still alive and carrying another life inside me. We didnt want this to happen but it still happen and we accept. Because we know, its planned for better not for worst❤️ Much love from me❤️

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

yeahhh.....u strong mom...u can do it..u can face it.what ever happen...I want u to take care yourself and your baby..god bless u!!😍😍😍😍

5y ago

most welcome mom..!❤️