Usaha, Doa, Tawakal ?

Once we also a TTC couple. After 8 months of marriage we succeed to get pregnant. Alhamdulillah. We practice Usaha, Doa and Tawakal in our relationship. One day, i watch a youtube channel on story of this TTC couple that sharing their tips. I hear and jot down the tips: USAHA 1. Must be with husband on your ovulation day (this i observe with opk, everyday recorded) 2. Set the time at 3am-4am (during this time sperm produced was good and pekat) 3. Enjoy the time with a good intention, don't think too much on gaining just enjoy your time with husband. DOA (for muslim couple) 1. Doa to be precise. For example: "Ya Allah, kurniakanlah aku dan suamiku rezeki zuriat pada bulan ini, pada tahun ini". Allah will give us the rezeki but our effort is to be precise to Him. 2. You and your husband need to solat and doa for every prayer together. TAWAKAL 1. Gives your full heart and hope to Allah. We done do the effort and doa, let He do His job. He knows better. Thank you for your reading. Hopefully all TTC couple out there will get their little bunny soon ?. In shaa Allah. Sorry if got any wrong info.

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Tahniah sis. Thanks for the sharing. Doakan saya dapat rezeki zuriat cycle ni 🙂

5y ago

In shaa Allah. Sama2 kita share ye. Saya doakan awak dan suami berjaya peroleh anak 😘 boleh cuba tips sy ni ok 🤗