Mummies who have helper to look after your lo

Hi mummies.. I'm a working mother who have to leave my lo with my helper while I'm at work.. My helper is just with me for 2 months.. The first month everything was going well and smooth till I returned to work.. Then her attitude totally changed and she started aruging back with me when I correct her mistakes.. I caught her pouring my ebm down the sink and lying that baby has finished the milk.. My baby takes a long time to eat solids and if fed patiently she eats more.. But I noticed my helper is always rushing her to eat and when she does that baby rejects the food.. She then tells me that baby dosent want to open her mouth.. Thats not true cause when Hubby me or my mum feeds, even though its time consuming baby eats her food.. I do not overload my helper with other chores.. All she has to do is just be with my baby till me or my hubby gets back from work and all other chores are to be done when we are back.. Yet, she always rushes to get things done for my baby.. Yesterday I caught her scolding my baby that she was a difficult baby and she just dosent want to open her mouth.. kept repeating to baby that she was difficult.. my naive little one still smiling back at her not knowing she was being scolded.. :'( I am shattered mamas. I think you all know what I am feeling right now.. Please advice what you think I should do.. I'm a frontliner and have been on long leave before the helper came and now with this kind of helper I feel very insecure to leave my baby under her care.. its also not easy to get a new helper at this point so I'm feeling lost right now.. #advicepls

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

ifc will be safer