how can i know if im going in labour

Hi mummies!! Im 37weeks pregnant and my womb have been very painful..ive been asking my family regarding the pain they say during the contraction baby will not move but ive been seeing discharge with blood at my pantyliner. I went to the hospital on 1 aug they check my cervix is 3cm open but no sign of contraction.any advise?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Best to check with gynae asap. Some mummies can be 1-3cm dilated for weeks. But blood on panty liner needs to be checked by gynae. Unless you’ve recently got checked, and the bleeding is caused by the check, then it’s fine. But still best if you call gynae to double check. Do consider joining the Aug edd group also. We have a WhatsApp group as well. We support each other during our pregnancy ◡̈

Read more
Post reply image

Check with gynae. For me, my edd is 15aug. But there is blood on my pantyliner and clear white fluid coming out bit by bit when i went to the toilet. No contractions yet as i was only at 36weeks 5 days. So i went to the hosp to check. Found out that my waterbag was actually leaking and 4cm dilated. Had to go for emergency csect.

Read more
VIP Member

Suggest you contact your gynecologist and go to the hospital immediately

Contractions regular and getting frequent, reducing in intervals

If your contractions are more than 5 per hr.

VIP Member

Better to check with your gynae take care!

Call your gyane for advise!!

Super Mum

Go back to gynae and check!

VIP Member

check w ur gynae safer

check w gynae better.