Hi mummies, I feel that baby have their six sense on good and bad people.. My lo is okay to let those caring and good family member to carry.. But he will refuse others that me and my husband actually knows that they have bad intention or not really genuine... I don't know am I right but I just feel my lo knows sense it and rejected them. No matter how I try to let them carry.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds like my kiddos. They are like that as well. And I find it good. They are more sensitive and in that way more emotional. School teachers has even feedback saying he is selective. I'll usually just smile. They know if you are genuine. Its hard to lie to babies and toddlers

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-32558)

VIP Member

yes. babies are smart and they can sort of sense us. Since baby doesnt want them. don't force it on baby to let others carry.

Yes they can sense and feel the vibes. Most kids are like that