Breastfeeding

Hi Mummies! Do you breastfeed in public places? Restaurant, mall, parks? With or without cover?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't do it with a cover. One my baby sweats and it is uncomfortable for her, it is tedious for me and me and my fiance believe this is the most natural thing in life, a mother feeding her baby and nothing to be ashamed of and people should keep their harmful words to themselves

Super Mum

I breastfeed everywhere. Haha.. in restaurants, while walking around in shopping centres/zoo/open air areas, etc. I use a nursing cover, more for the sake of other people, because they don’t know how to accept breastfeeding mothers

Although it is a woman/mummy's rights but generally Asians are still conservative...most places offer nursing rooms in Singapore perhaps that will be best.

VIP Member

I try not to breastfeed in public places cause I don’t think it’s hygienic. If I have to, I’ll look for breastfeeding room and with cover

VIP Member

Yes of course. I breastfeed everywhere. Mostly with cover, unless I'm in the car while my hubs is driving.

VIP Member

Usually at home. Or will look for nursing room if staying too long outside.

VIP Member

With nursing cover. I mean I won't let everyone see my breast. 😅

VIP Member

Last time pump in public spaces with cover (full cover)

I have done it in public places with a cover

VIP Member

Yes, I’m public places and w/o cover