Jab for pregnant woman

Hello mummies! Anyone going for covid 19 jab during pregnancy?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely not. Vaccine generally safe for everyone might still result in serious side effect especially during pregnancy. Took flu vaccine during my first pregnancy and got a scare when baby’s heartbeat stopped intermittently and preterm labour started. Turns out baby cnnt accept flu vaccine as she had bad reactions to eat both times we tried to give her the flu vaccine when she was older. So.. Not gonna risk it with this covid jab.

Read more

i did take😊 i dint noe that i was pregnant but however after i knew i did went for chks and consulted doc immediately and everything was normal ... and i feel ok .. but than u might wanna take ur gynecology advice first

Nope. Not gonna risk it. Though they say it is safe, they didn't show or report any news on the safety of baby or any adverse reaction. I will just go for the shot after delivery.

Any pregnant women has taken the covid 19 vaccine during second trimester? Doctors say is safe but didn’t have much article on women taking covid jab during pregnancy..

3y ago

I took at 16 and 19 weeks. Took Pfizer.

My gynae say after 16weeks is safe to take the jab. But one experience miscarriage outta 3 patients he knew who took. So is still depending if you wanna risk it.

Will take after birth.. Not gonna risk the baby.. Now just stay home as much as possible. Experiencing how confinement will be like 😅

VIP Member

I will consult my doc 1st, but my hubby says better to do it may help for unborn baby as well .. will check my gynae 1st

VIP Member

Remember to ask your gynae if you can go for the jab. If you gynae say you are fitted then go ahead.

not taking anytime soon. won't consider during breastfeeding too, heard milk supply will dip

Definitely nope for me. I am not taking the risk of what it might cause my baby...