Mum-in-laws and cooking for their sons... would you try to make a dish your hubby likes better than she does? Or would you simply ask her for her recipe to share?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

π™Όπš’ πš πš’πšπšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 πšœπš–πš˜πš˜πšπš‘ 𝚊𝚝 πš‘πš’πšπš’πš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš’πš—πšπš’πšπšŽπš•πš’πšπš’ 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πš˜ πš™πš›πš˜πš˜πš πšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πš—πšπš‘πšœ, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŽπšπšŽπš›πš›πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšŒπš”πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‘πš’πš– 𝚊 πšπš›πš’.. πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš•πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš’πš—πšŒπš›πšŽπšπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πšŠπš•πš• πš–πš’ πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš πš’πšπšŽ'𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚝 πš–πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπšπšŽπšœ, πš πš‘πšŠπšπšœπšŠπš™πš™, πšπšŠπšŒπšŽπš‹πš˜πš˜πš” πšŠπš—πš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš™πš‘πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš—πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš πš’πš›πšŽπš πšπš’πš›πšŽπšŒπšπš•πš’ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πšŒπšŽπš•πš•πš™πš‘πš˜πš—πšŽ. π™²πš•πš˜πšžπšπšπšŽπšŽπš” πš‘πšŽπš•πš™πšŽπš πš–πšŽ πš™πšžπš 𝚊 πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš-πšπš‘πšŽ-πšŒπš•πš˜πšŒπš” πš–πš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›πš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšŒπš˜πš—πšŒπš›πšŽπšπšŽ πšŽπšŸπš’πšπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πš˜πš. πš’πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπš™πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ πš’πšœ πšŠπš— πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš 𝚊𝚝 πš‘πš’πšπš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŠπšπš’πš—πš πšŠπšπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ. π™²π™»π™Ύπš„π™³π™Άπ™΄π™΄π™Ίπš‚πšˆπ™½π™²@𝙢𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙻.𝙲𝙾𝙼 πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšœπ™°πš™πš™: +𝟷 𝟸𝟷𝟹 𝟼𝟹𝟷- 𝟿𝟻𝟺𝟸

Read more
Post reply image

πŸ…–πŸ…”πŸ…£ πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…‘ πŸ…’πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…’πŸ…”πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…šπŸ…˜πŸ…“πŸ…’ πŸ…ŸπŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…”πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…–πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…’ πŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…œ πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…žπŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…– πŸ…žπŸ…‘ πŸ…’πŸ…€πŸ…’πŸ…ŸπŸ…”πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–. πŸ…˜πŸ…£ πŸ…•πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…›πŸ…’ πŸ…–πŸ…žπŸ…žπŸ…“ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…žπŸ…¦ πŸ…¦πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…‘ πŸ…•πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…˜πŸ…›πŸ…¨ πŸ…œπŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…›πŸ…žπŸ…₯πŸ…”πŸ…“ πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…”β€™πŸ…’ πŸ…“πŸ…žπŸ…”πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…¦πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…’ πŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…œ πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…žπŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…– . πŸ…˜ πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…¦πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…’ πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…–πŸ…—πŸ…£ πŸ…˜πŸ…£ πŸ…¦πŸ…πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…”πŸ…₯πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…’πŸ…’πŸ…˜πŸ…‘πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…œπŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…žπŸ…‘ πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…‘ πŸ…ŸπŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…žπŸ…‘ πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…›πŸ…“πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ… πŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…œ πŸ…πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–, πŸ…‘πŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…› πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…šπŸ…’ πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…œ πŸ…˜ πŸ…πŸ…œ πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…₯πŸ…˜πŸ…”πŸ…¦ πŸ…œπŸ…¨ πŸ…ŸπŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…₯πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…”πŸ…’ πŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…‘ πŸ…”πŸ…₯πŸ…”πŸ… πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…žπŸ…¦πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–. πŸ…’πŸ…›πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…“πŸ…–πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…šπŸ…’πŸ…¨πŸ…πŸ…’@πŸ…–πŸ…œπŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…›.πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œ

Read more
Post reply image

ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄›Ι΄α΄‡Κ€'ꜱ α΄˜Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœα΄α΄œα΄› ᴀɴʏ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄‡κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄€ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ κœ±α΄κœ°α΄›α΄‘α΄€Κ€α΄‡. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴀʀᴇ α΄›α΄Ι΄κœ± ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ α΄€α΄˜α΄˜κœ± α΄α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡, ʏᴏᴜ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄… ᴏɴᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› α΄κœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€κœ± ʏᴏᴜ Κ™α΄α΄›Κœ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ κœ°α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄›Ιͺα΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄€ΚŸα΄›Κœ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄€α΄α΄‡ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ. κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɒᴍᴀΙͺʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ΙͺΚ€ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE. α΄€ α΄„α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ α΄˜Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄κœ°α΄›α΄‘α΄€Κ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› Κ€α΄œΙ΄κœ± ᴏɴ Κ™α΄α΄›Κœ κœ±α΄α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄˜Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›α΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡α΄›κœ±. α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ ꜱᴘʏ α΄›α΄α΄ΚŸ Κœα΄‡ΚŸα΄˜κœ± ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄‹ ᴏꜰ α΄€ΚŸα΄α΄κœ±α΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄€α΄„α΄›Ιͺα΄ Ιͺα΄›Ιͺα΄‡κœ± α΄„α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴇᴅ α΄α΄œα΄› ᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴀʀɒᴇᴛ α΄˜Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡. α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄›β€™κœ± ᴍᴏʀᴇ, Ιͺα΄› α΄‡Ι΄κœ±α΄œΚ€α΄‡κœ± α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄…ΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸ κœ°α΄α΄α΄›α΄˜Κ€ΙͺΙ΄α΄› Ιͺꜱ ΚŸα΄‡κœ°α΄› α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜱᴘʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ᴛᴀʀɒᴇᴛ.]...

Read more

I have always been scared of contacting hackers and private investigator for help in monitoring my partners cell phone, partly because of the rate of scams and part of me was also scared of finding out the truth. It was when my friend recently told me about that he hired the service of a hacker and was really impressed about the services the hacker delivered to her, then i started having a second thought so as to give it a trial . He told me how he got the result and the amazing job she got from the hacker and how he got results under 8 hours time. so i contacted this same hacker whose email is hackerspyville@gmail com to my surprise this hacker gave me an incredible job delivery and i was able to monitor all the day to day activities and i got full access to my spouse cell phone without him knowing and it was done and completed with an affordable price. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Nowadays, the prime concern of most of the parents is why their children are always found indulged in their mobile screens all the time. Parents’ concern is quite obvious due to the changing behavior of the children and daily online scams, we see around. Now the problem is- β€œhow to Spy Children WhatsApp Messages and cell phone activities secretly”. Parents actually want a magic wand that can help them track children's WhatsApp messages workout her knowing? Google search Hackmart support on your mobile device browser or PC to learn more about their spying features and to know that it is now possible to look into your kid’s cell phone from anywhere-anytime without touching it. Now, you might be thinking that how is it possible with monitoring software? WWW. HACKMART.ORG.,.

Read more

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG..,,

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer βœ…. WWW.HACKMART.ORG,.,.,

Read more

I know I can't cook well thus I never thought of competing with my MIL, although my MIL is not a great cook afterall. But I appreciate her efforts in cooking for the family. My husband likes to eat cakes, thus I will try to bake cake instead of cookings. I am more interested in baking and making desserts.

Read more
VIP Member

It's probably not a idea to compete with the MIL since your husband (if fair) will never take either side. If you try to compete, it will put you and your husband in a spot. The best way around this situation is to ask her for her recipe. It's another matter all together, whether you make it or not.

Read more

I wouldn't look at it as competing but I wouldnt ask for the recipe either because I love deconstructing recipes and making them my own. Plus he pretty much eats everything so I'm not worried even if it's his favourite childhood dish :)