My wife is pregnant with our second child and we're going for a babymoon over Chinese New Year. Any mums here with 2 kids or more, please think back to your second pregnancy. What would you have wanted most from your husband during a vacation? Should I make sure she is rested and has a lot of alone time? Should I ensure she doesn't have to do anything but still can enjoy time with us? What would you have like most during that time? I'll definitely ask her what she wants but would be grateful for your tips and ideas. Thanks!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Such a lovely husband! When I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, my hubby brought me to Maldives for babymoon. My wishes for the vacation were to go to a place where we can relax and spend time together before start to get busy with another baby. Beaches and resorts are a good choice where we do not need to plan anything and just go with the flow and stress-free trip. I stayed at Kurumba, Maldives. There are some activities e.g. dolphin watching, a simple tour in the main capital Male, romantic dinner, and etc. I avoid snorkeling as I was pregnant.

Read more

Are you desperate need to know what your spouse is up to??? Is your spouse telling you the truth about their locations? Do you know you can clear the thoughts and monitor all of your partner/loved ones activities without them even suspecting ? In my situation, my wife had to be caught cheating with some lover called Jimmy..all this was done via his ICloud and phone number i provided to them. [email protected] is the ultimate hacker. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Investigation and spying software can perfectly help you to uncover any act of infidelity in any relationship with the help of new technological advanced spyware software that has been tested by many. You cant be sure of your partner loyalty if you do not have access to his or her phone, so do not be deceived with just I LOVE YOU. It works for me. Easy to use and powerful. Their contact is [email protected] and thank me later? WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I was pretty tired trismester and would have love to go to a beach holiday destination if it weren't for work. It would have been so nice to be away from the stressful hectic life in Singapore to just laze around and do nothing by the beach. If I could turn back time, I'd wish my ex husband was a little more understanding about what my body was going thru and being around me more often in case. He didn't have to do much, just had to spend time and talk with me.

Read more

Hello! Many people want to try making sports forecasts and it's really not as hard as it may seem. Even when you are in India you can do it. All this thanks to a wonderful mobile app, which you can download on this website https://crickexs.in/app/ . You will get a lot of nice bonuses when you register. I advise you to do it now.

Read more

Just inform hackerspyville @ gmail .com for the job, they are always here to hack and get the jobs done without complications. They hacked into my husband Phone and provide full access to his Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp, i think they can help you, the job is anonymous and untraceable. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I guess... ask her? I would think the standard shows of affection can le

thanks