Moms and Dads ! How do you define cheating ?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I agree with almost everyone here. Cheating could also be emotional. The fact that you are thinking of someone else and you try to hide it from your partner, it's already a form of cheating. You shouldn't think of hiding anything if you are not guilty at all. You don't have to be with the other person for you to be accused of cheating.

Magbasa pa

Cheating for me is when you are keeping secrets from your partner for the very reason that he/she might not like the idea of whatever it is that you are hiding or refusing to tell. If you know for a fact that it might make him/her feel uncomfortable and yet you still opt to hide it, something fishy is in there for sure.

Magbasa pa

Yesha cheating is dishonesty and it is one of the main reason why a relationship broke . When you know that your partner is dishonest it will automatically ruined your trust and even your relationship as partner . Thats why you called partners coz you should know each an everyones business .

It's not just physical. This helpful article talks about emotional cheating: https://ph.theasianparent.com/emotional_affairs_just_friends/ Rule of thumb: if you feel guilty doing it, then you're probably cheating. (Assuming your conscience is in working order.)

Magbasa pa

Cheating starts from the heart and mind and manifests in the natural by the things you do and say. It's trying to deceive yourself or other people by saying/doing something you know very well you're not supposed to be doing.

In my honest opinion, cheating is developing an intent to do something unfaithful with someone other than your partner. That can be physical or emotional. It all begins with someone's willingness to be unfaithful.

Ay nako. If nagsimula nang magtago ng mga bagay bagay si mister, for sure there's something up. If he started to feel uncomfortable telling you things he normally shares, try digging up the reason why.

VIP Member

Doing something behind your partner's back and you're sure it will hurt him/her so much when s/he's around. Or simply, a malicious act you're sure you won't want your significant other to be aware of.

Cheating is a sin that's why you have to prevent it in any case. It wasn't a decision since minsan hindi naman na pinag-iisipan and it wasn't a choice kasi pipiliin mo bang mapunta sa worst scenario.

For me, anything that makes you unfaithful to your spouse/partner is considered cheating - even just a simple thought, and regardless if your spouse/partner knows it or not.