1st trimester

hi mommies, is it normal for us to be super lazy on the 1st trimester? i dont feel like doing anything and im losing my weight because im losing my appetite.

29 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Sy 7 weeks now. Mmg pemalas sgt. Kat tmpt keje pun jd malas.. Totally the opposite of me before this. Bukan dibuat2. During lunch hour tido. If bukan lunch hour, keje jadi sloww sgt. Dahla lost appetite, loya sepanjang hari... I hope this phase will end soon. Taknak susahkan sesiapa di sekeliling 😩

VIP Member

It’s not lazy my dear! It’s just lethargy. It’s totally normal. In your first trimester your body is still adjusting to the pregnancy. You are using up all your energy to create a new life - a new baby! Take it easy and enjoy as much sleep and rest as you can. Once the baby comes.... no more sleep. 🙈

Baca lagi

I guess it is normal because me too.. if you are lucky enough, everthing will be back to normal after certain period of time but if you are not (like me) you will be in that lazy mode throughout the pregnancy 🤭...

yes its normal. i remember i slept the whole day and was dizzy and weak.the only thing i could eat was bubur ayam marybrown.and sometimes tomyam. other than that would go out.

Sama lah sya.9 weeks.pemalas sangat pemalas..makan tak mau,muntah cium bau,mcm2 lagi lah.tapi tak apa..kesabaran akan berlalu juga semua ni..

Me also.. Caught sleeping during working hours behind my laptop yesterday.. I'm too sleepy.. Can't do anything.. Hahaha..

biasa lah tu sbb sickness kan, masuk 4bln ok latu, energetic. 2nd trim boleh ambil multivitamin or obimin

Normal dear. I lost 4 kg and maintain until 3 months of pregnancy 😅 sickness teruk. And yeah pemalas

dah masuk 2nd trim ni pun masih super lazy. nak buat apa2 pun malas. rajin baring tido saja. 😂

VIP Member

Sama la. Tak ada selera nak makan & malas sangat nak buat apa apa. Kalau boleh nak baring & tidur je

5y ago

ada sis, sy sampai 4 bulan cmtu..perut langsung xleh terima nasi, sampai terpksa ambik ubat gastrik