CAN'T SLEEP

Hi mommies! I've been reading articles online to help me with my pre-existing insomnia. I am 29 weeks here and having trouble sleeping. Every night I feel something like a very warm heat all over my body. I'm very irritable at the moment and feeling pressure in my rectum and vaginal area, braxton hicks is making me more uncomfortable at night and feeling pain in my abdomen and lower back. Super restless these past few weeks, my sleeping pattern changed drastically like I can sleep at 7 am and wake up at 10:30 am every single day with just 3+ hrs. of sleep. I can't find myself taking siestas at noon either. Anyways I have a highblood pressure and insomnia is really kicking in my BP high. Anyone who experience this? Need advice how to ease sleepless nights. I just want to rest and have a good sleep. I can't even be a responsible mom to my eldest daughter,7 and I can't keep up with my duties as a wife. Badly need help.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

momshie that's part of your pregnancy journey and that's normal, constant changing of position when you sleep definitely helps 😊

4y ago

safe delivery po sayo momshie 😊