Mil requested to stay with us. She love our baby very much and she love his son also. She said she can help us taking care baby. Help us doing some house chores and cook meal for us. I really appreciated but I found that my role has been taken as she love both of them too much. My husband will take her mom as first place too as she really love him so much since young. Should I reject?? As I foresee it may have family issue in future. How should i reject? what should i do so that won't be the bad person to make the decision and won't spoilt the relation between my hubby and mil?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think it is very nice that your MIL has offered to help and take care of things at home. also, it is natural for your husband to get attached to her and give her preference on a lot of things and why not. i am sure you too would have loved it if your mom was staying with you and looking after you. however, if you feel your hubby does not spend time with you at all, or that you don't hold that special place for him anymore, talk to him nicely about it and show him that you miss his love, attention and care. don't take this as a comparison but understand his feelings too. if you feel too negative about this, speak to him and don't go ahead with a permanent situation where you live with in-laws

Read more