Married with my husband coming 2 years. My lo is 15 months old. He is been lying to me that he plays mahjong n working. Lately he never come back home. For the past 2 dats he comes home at 4 plus. I msg him n call him. He doesnt bother to reply. I got so angry. I ask him y r u doing like this. I told him. U r lying. Moreover u leave your wife and lo at home. Whole night waiting for you. He is telling me that i am controlling him. He said he wants his freedom. He doesnt want me and my lo. He wants to file for divource. I ask him. Your wife and lo not important to you. Where is your responsibility I told him that your lo needs to time and love. The reply he give is oh lo cant talk. I dont understand what she want. What the hell. We got in huge argument. This is the 3rd time he hitted me. And i made a police report. n he nt happy abt it. I am so devasted and stressed up that my husband is like that. I told him to change n stop lying. He said just leave me alone and wants to do things his way. What the hell. I told him. Give me the divource paper i will sign. Because he is just good for nothing. I am a working mother. My mother has been looking after my lo when i m working. I am just feeling discusted about everything. What will you do.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Arguing, quarrelling, nothing much you can do there except to really talk it through, couples have to compromise etc. BUT hitting is definitely a NO NO. Seek help immediately, no one should have to put up with a violent spouse!