Married with my husband coming 2 years. My lo is 15 months old. He is been lying to me that he plays mahjong n working. Lately he never come back home. For the past 2 dats he comes home at 4 plus. I msg him n call him. He doesnt bother to reply. I got so angry. I ask him y r u doing like this. I told him. U r lying. Moreover u leave your wife and lo at home. Whole night waiting for you. He is telling me that i am controlling him. He said he wants his freedom. He doesnt want me and my lo. He wants to file for divource. I ask him. Your wife and lo not important to you. Where is your responsibility I told him that your lo needs to time and love. The reply he give is oh lo cant talk. I dont understand what she want. What the hell. We got in huge argument. This is the 3rd time he hitted me. And i made a police report. n he nt happy abt it. I am so devasted and stressed up that my husband is like that. I told him to change n stop lying. He said just leave me alone and wants to do things his way. What the hell. I told him. Give me the divource paper i will sign. Because he is just good for nothing. I am a working mother. My mother has been looking after my lo when i m working. I am just feeling discusted about everything. What will you do.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Once a man hit his Wife, he will continue despite him saying sorry etc... best to file for divorce. Since you are working and your parents are taking care of your kid. You have more advantage and stronger than him. Do get maintenance money from him as well!