My husband is having affair with his colleague. how Long will it last?

My marriage is only 2 years. I went to see lawyer. She say i must wait till next year. Coz not 3 yrs. I have proven adultery. She say can’t coz must be 6 months b4 the divorce. Wtf. How can i live my life like that with my son? He now in love spell by her. He slept with her. Doesnt come home. Seriously i dont know what to do. I spoke to my mil. She n her husb is coming over to my house to talk. Till now they doesnt know that he got affair. I want him to confront to all of us. I wan to ask him. If u wan the women. Then u leave me n my dau. What u want. U hv already did alot of wrong things. How u expect me to accept u. Till the extend. The empty his water jug in the fridge. Wtf seriously. If he is in love spell. Then what must empty it is it. May i know hw does this love spell works and how long stay when will he be in his sense? I seriously need to know so i know where i stand. My hus is chinese n she is malay. Seriously i cannot tahan.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm very confused with your question. Are u trying to ask what u can do now? Cannot immediately divorce but can apply for separation right ? How u know he had an affair with his colleague? What make u think he is under a love spell ? Is your hubby very rich or very handsome? U said u spoke to your mil yet they didn't know he got an affair , so what did u tell her? U said u wanted to ask your hubby those questions so I assume u haven asked him? I feel the emptying of the water jug doesn't mean anything .. To me I cannot tolerate love spell or not. Affairs - divorce . A leopard will never change its spot. When there is 1st time, there will be 2nd n 3rd

Read more
7y ago

yes indeed i know can apply separation. i have spoken to my in law abt this. they very devasted n discusted wif the act. they insist to ask me to meet all this week to talk. but of coz they dont tell him wats e issue. till he admit. not coming home. sleeping at e malay women house. wats this. she controls everything now. we r chinese. she is malay. of cozz to marry them. he needs to break ties. till the extend he doesnt go back to parent house. not calling or responds to their msg n calls. daily i will top up water for my husb. now he empty all. he even throw away all my wedding invitation cards n birthday cards which i keep for memories. my guts feelings is telling me that he is diverted to her directions. seriously i dont know wat to do.