My husband is having affair with his colleague. how Long will it last?

My marriage is only 2 years. I went to see lawyer. She say i must wait till next year. Coz not 3 yrs. I have proven adultery. She say can’t coz must be 6 months b4 the divorce. Wtf. How can i live my life like that with my son? He now in love spell by her. He slept with her. Doesnt come home. Seriously i dont know what to do. I spoke to my mil. She n her husb is coming over to my house to talk. Till now they doesnt know that he got affair. I want him to confront to all of us. I wan to ask him. If u wan the women. Then u leave me n my dau. What u want. U hv already did alot of wrong things. How u expect me to accept u. Till the extend. The empty his water jug in the fridge. Wtf seriously. If he is in love spell. Then what must empty it is it. May i know hw does this love spell works and how long stay when will he be in his sense? I seriously need to know so i know where i stand. My hus is chinese n she is malay. Seriously i cannot tahan.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Just leave him. Separate from him for now till the divorce is able to be in effective. i want to play safe and stay far away if not the woman do some spell to harm your kids

Read more
7y ago

They'll hv it!