My marriage has ran into a rough patch lately. I caught my husband sending flirty messages to other women twice. The first time was in january in which i told him i am very uncomfortable for him to send something like that. He said he didnt realise that it was flirty and will stop. Second time was early this month and still flirty. He tried to hide on apps but i still found out and i confronted him. His explanation was when i had my post natal depression he had that too. Our baby is now 11 months old. He long for the attention which he got from messaging other women. He said nothing physical and he said he still loves me. Trust has been broken but, i still want to give our marriage another chance. How do you ladies cope with this?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

He said nothing physical? But the fact that he went to fulfill his needs (emotionally) is already a warning sign.. it’s more dangerous than physical. The trust has already been broken. If you are willing to try again, no one can stop you but mummy be prepared this may happen again. Sending you well Wishes!

Read more