2nd Chance

Mahirap pala mag bigay ng 2nd chance lalong lalo na sa taong mahal mo ng subra, i trusted him ? %, i believe in him so much.. But he cheated on me with his feelings after he met his ex again with their daughter.. He told me that his ex is his true love, destiny, forever.. But now we are still together bcos we have 1 month old baby, he did that to me when i was 8 months pregnant and he is really interested to left us just to go back to his ex but his ex has a boyfriend, he wanted me to wait 1month cos he said he need to think what is the best he can do for his daughters, but the truth is he wanted me to wait because he is waiting for his ex decision if babalikan ba sya ng ex nya o nd.. Dhil kung hindi mag iistay sya samin ng anak ko. Now we are still together, he is so sweet again on me after what he did and bcos he saw his daughter already in me, Im still trying my best to forget everything what he said to me, what he did to me, but sometimes remember it and it hurts me so much, i don't know if his i love yous, i miss yous, that he is happy to be with us, that he is happy with me.. All his sweet words become questionable for me if its true or real or because he just pity me and my daughter that's why he is still with us or he is just afraid to be alone????????

19 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ansakit naman nian. Sis, you and your daughter dont deserve that kind of Love. Deserve nio maging priority hindi second choice. Totoo ung sinabi mo na lahat ng I love you and I miss you niya hindi natin alam kung totoo kasi alam nating may feelings pa sya para sa ex niya. I hope you meet someone better than him. I pray for you and your baby.

Magbasa pa