Unable to self isolate covid positive

My LO were tested positive and my hubby said its pointless for me to wear a mask while attending to her since we alr had closed contact. So 2 days later I was tested positive also and my hubby refused to put down his work so I can self isolate while he handle our LO at home for 72 hours at least. So right now 3 of us still sleeping in the same room on the same bed without a mask. Now my LO's high fever have subside after 4 days, but its my turn having high fever and I feel like total crap because part of me fear of passing it to my LO again and my hubby as its at my peak now of symptoms while LO is recovering. My hubby insists that he will not have it as he alr has immunity before and if he does he already has it now. What should I do? Part of me have to take care of my LO hands on with a high fever from morning to night before he is back, part of me really doesn't want to spread it back to my LO or hubby. I'm really torn in between. Ps: during day time I'm alr wearing a mask but during bedtime I can't as I'm having stuffy nose and congested chest which I can't breathe well with it. #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

The only consolation is that if anyone is reinfected, symptoms are likely to be lesser. If hubby doesn’t mind catching the virus, what can we do? Jia you!