5 Replies

VIP Member

she always fall asleep after her milk feeds? Does she even stay awake any of the time? It's ok that they sleep as sleep helps their brain to develop. But i would keep a close look if baby is constantly sleeping.

She will usually start to fuss in late afternoon/evening to her last feed at 9.30pm. So during that period she will either be awake playing or will sleep but keep waking up to fuss. Its the morning to mid afternoon part that she keep sleeping, i tried to play with her after her feed she will fuss and goes to sleep once i give her pacifier.

VIP Member

probably it's a growth spurt! It's good that they sleep more! It is very beneficial for their brain developement! Do enjoy it while it last. soon you will be experiencing sleep regressions

Sorry side question, did you train your baby to sleep from 10 to 5? My LO is also 14 weeks but he is still waking up every 3 hours at night to feed!

I started by increasing her last feed at 10pm, so that my lo can last through longer for the next feed at night, then slowly drag her hours, but i am unable to wean her out of her night feed totally though, she still wakes up for her night feed up till now & she is 20weeks

Do t be concerned if she sleeps too much. I'll be concerned if she is sleeping too little.

Sleep is good! They should sleep as much as possible. That's when they grow and develop.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles