small bump

lately im feeling down cus of getting judge by having a small bump. im 6months but my bump is a size of 3months belly and i feel insecure about it

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is this your 1st pregnancy? If it is, there's nothing to worry about & believe it or not it's actually very common among FTM! Reason is because your womb has just started to expand to accomodate your growing baby. Not the same for subsequent pregnancies where your womb has already expanded from the previous pregnancy. So don't worry! Smaller belly is easier to slim down! And small belly does not mean your baby is small and vice versa. Enjoy your pregnancy! Don't waste your time & your emotions to feel down because of people's judgement. Emotions play a part on your baby's growth & development too.

Read more
3y ago

yep its my first pregnancy! thank u for ur kind words! ❤️

Hello, don't worry about this. I am in the same situation as well where even up till 7 months, i was told by many people (and even my gynae) that i don't look as pregnant at all, but my gynae said this can be normal especially for first pregnancy.. most importantly is that the baby weight and size is healthy. there's no need to feel insecure about having a smaller bump, i would say we avoid the backaches at an earlier stage :)) btw I'm w37 now and you will be surprised how fast your belly will grow in the last trimester!! stay happy ❤️

Read more
VIP Member

Aww, I have the same feedback (esp at 151cm in height haha) but I actually see it as a good thing! ☺️🙌🏻 As long as the baby’s size and weight are healthy, we’re very very lucky to have such small bumps that are easier to manage, less backaches or trouble moving around etc 💕 Also, probably easier to lose the pregnancy weight post-partum! 😄 Nothing to be insecure about— be proud!! :)

Read more

I'm petite, when I'm 6 to 7 months, ppl then know I'm pregnant..as long as baby weight n size is good and also depends on the position of your baby..tats y some looks smaller...there is nothing to worry abt..just enjoy your journey...easier for me to go natural delivery also...5 push and out she goes haha

Read more

Hey Mummy, I understand that you feel that way. 🥲But ignoring them is the best way to go. As long as you are taking care of yourself and having regular doctor's visit to ensure the health of your baby, no one can tell you otherwise! Stay strong and focus on your well-being. ❤️

3y ago

thank u!!! ❤️

I’m 6 months but look very huge and worrying about my weight as well, am very insecure about how I look at the moment. I can only say to check with gynae to know baby weight, shouldn’t listen too much about other people’s comments

VIP Member

Hi mummy, i understand how it feels. I was in your shoes before. The only thing is ignore those negative comments. Stay healthy and take good care of yourself and yr baby. Be positive as always mummy ! ❤️

i have a small bump as well! gynae said it may be due to mom's petite size too. baby's health and weight all good are what matters. don't worry too much and try to enjoy your pregnancy! (:

As long as your baby’s weight is fine, then no need to worry. In fact you should be happy means less stretch marks and less weight to lose after

Hi there. Dont feel that way. Be natural & feel gd abt urself no matter wat. I hv lots of comments abt that too for my 3kids. Cheer up!