bump size.

How is ur bump size at 21 weeks? Is it suppose to be very big already? Or just a cute bump?(others can still tell im preg tho) when will ur bump start to grow fast? I am sick of my colleague telling me that my bump is small. Its like everyday i have a non preg colleague comparing her flabby tummy to mine. Im offended. I am skinny pre preg to begin with but ive been gaining alot recently from my preg eventho i dont snack alot after meals. ?‍♀️

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a pretty small bump! Like you I was also skinny pre preg and I am gaining decent weight (6-7 kg at 30 weeks) but it just isn't reflected by my bump size. I practically didn't show at 21 weeks and 80% of my relatives didn't know im pregnant during CNY visitations (the rest only knew because they were told). Every single person I've met said my bump is small. I don't take it personally. I take it as a compliment that my abs are strong to hold all the growth in, and it's a bonus to me that I'll probably be able to drop the weight faster post-preg. Once in a while I'll just mention that the baby is growing on track despite the bump size. Everyone is different, wish people would be more sensitive about making comments on mummies' appearance.

Read more

my bump throughout my whole pregnancy was barely noticeable! i was also skinny before pregnancy. i only started showing a little at 34 weeks, even then my bump only looked like i was maybe 3/4months pregnant. i was often stared at & given the look when i sit on reserved seats(i have breathing difficulties as baby was taking space inside😅), once was even scolded by this aunty for sitting on normal seat in public transport, she said “why must u act like u r pregnant?? u don’t even look like u are, don’t have bump still want to lie & hold health booklet?? give me the seat”

Read more
Super Mum

21 week is still early. My bump is only abit visible after 24 weeks , but some still can’t see. And ur non preg colleague comparing her flabby tummy to u? I will be flattered. Don’t be bothered about what other says. As Long as bb is growing well. That what it matters

Mine is a cute bump. Haha. Sometimes when I wear loose clothing cant even tell I'm pregnant. Dont worry. Everyone's body is different. Important baby is growing. And you and baby are healthy.

My bump was only obvious on the 8th month. Even when i was 5 months pregnant i still got shoved in the train. Dont worry. As long as your baby is growing healthily!

VIP Member

Depends on individual. It can also grow very fast at end of 2nd tri. Dont worry about bump size. So long bb is healthy.

VIP Member

Mine was just a cute bump at week 21. Probably might not even notice and will thought its belly fats lol

Depends on individual. At 21 weeks, for me, I was just slightly showing but not that obvious.

VIP Member

Small bump, mine only grew in size in the third trimester

VIP Member

my 21 weeks like not pregnant hahaha