my cheating Husband wants a divorce

Lately my husb nvr come hm. He keep saying that he is working. There are days that he switch off his hp. No sms or nvr pick up my calls. When i confronted him. I ask him. He keep saying working. I asked him r u hving affair. He said NO. We really got into argument. He even slapped me. I say i will call the police. But i never. I went to see doc. I lodge a report. Police called him n asked him. My husband msg me saying that i messed up his carrer. Now he wants a divource because i made a report. WTF seriously. I tols him lets sit down n talk. Lets see e counselling. Seems like he dont give a damm f*** abt it. I have a 13 month old dau. He keep saying lets sign e paper. Dont wait too long n etc. I said NO. He nt happy abt it. I actually leave him alone for few days. Then i texted him n asked him abt his well being. That i miss u n i still love u. The ans he gave is i dont love you anymore. No feelings. I dont care abt u and yr dau. Lets get divource. What e hell seriously. Then again. When he is not ard at home. I opened his laptop. He usually leave his email n fb open. This women is his co colleague. This bitch has gone married man before. Oh my god. This is wat the saw n really shocked me: - bought flight tickets n accommodation to australia - book hotels in singapore - pictures of both together n kissing - bought bracelet n ring He is really a bastard. I m just shattered seriously. I feel like a bullet just got shot in my chest.

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Stay strong Mummy, focus on your Daughter and give yourself time to get back up. It’s going to be difficult and make sure he pay alimony for cheating and for your Daughter.

VIP Member

omg im so sorry to hear this from you. i hope you take care of yourself and pls stay strong for yourself and your baby. dont beg him to stay, know your worth mummy :(

Be strong! For your daughter!! Try to move on with your daughter!! N time will really heal!! He is not worth of your love and pain at all!! Jiayou!!

VIP Member

Better to move on.. no point staying with these type of men. You'll find someone better in future, dont worry ❤️ Everything is gonna be alright

be strong mommy! tough time will pass. be strong for your baby and not that useless man... u will find someone who will cherish u in future

I am so sorry to know this, please stay strong and be strong no matter how tough it is. He is not worth your time anymore.

VIP Member

all the best to you..maybe it's better to leave this scum, and if e 3rd party thinks he's good then go ahead lol .

VIP Member

Abuse is not tolerable! Since you have evidence of him cheating, court should be on your side during divorce.

Leave this toxic relationship. You deserve the best & this man is just throwing away a diamond for a stone.

Just sign the paper. Make him pay alimony since he got so much money to go on holidays n buy bracelet n rings.

6y ago

Is there a way to get the house? Must have proof of adultery? Sorry I side tracked... I have no proof yet. But my Husband didn’t come home every now and then.