24 Replies

You’re going through a difficult time and you’re just hoping for some love from your husband, which is totally understandable and natural. Now you’re seeing him as a man and as your husband, maybe try seeing him as a father as well. He’s also making decisions to protect both of you as mother and father, which also actually protects you as husband and wife. ❤️ It’s definitely not easy, but you got this! Maybe can explore some self-pleasure toys that don’t use penetration?

Momshie, kalma ka lang. Let's not be selfish. Don't take it the wrong way, the LOW LYING PLACENTA should worry you more than having sex with your condition. Your partner have his own ways to deliver his needs by himself at least, and I think his sex drive won't matter now, he is more worry about your pregnancy than his manhood. Getting other vagina to fill the void won't help him with your condition. You marry the man, believe him when he says he doesn't want to complicate things.

true!!. iniisip lang ni husband nya magiging baby nila.

VIP Member

Hi. Low lying placenta might mean you have to abstain from sex. It is for your safety unless your gynae said its fine. As for your husband, i think many husbands stay away from sex not because they lose interest, but they are worry for their new born. Do not be despair. Trust and communication is the key.

Cuddling and being intimate without penetration is fine too.

I have Low lying placenta as well. And doctor advice not to have sex. He is protecting you and baby. Protecting your unborn child is more important than your needs in having sex.

Hi mommy, I’m also 26 wks and my husband has stopped sleeping with me since I’m 10wks. I was upset initially but now I’m used to it. As I’m planning for C-section I think it’s a good training for him too. Don’t worry too much, think positive esp if there is no solid evidence tt he is cheating on u. Furthermore it would be safer for u to not have sex since ur placenta is Low. 😉

My husband doesn’t do it too because of the safety of the pregnancy. I allow him to masterbate because I don’t want him to have prostate issues. And for me I masterbate too for my own needs. If your husband is doing for the safety of pregnancy , I think it is very reasonable.if u come this far without it, you will be able to hold it for another few more months.

Hi! Same thing here with me and I spoke to my husband about it and told him we could still be intimate in other ways without penetration and I think communicating to him clearly helps! But before that, we didn’t really have sex much too and when I asked him why, I think he’s scared of hurting the baby 😂 so ya our husbands are worried too

it is human nature to have needs but now we have a new life inside, maybe just bear w it for few more mths. I have low lying placenta too and my hub was more cautious than I am. He is trying his best to do his job as a dad, so just trust him and love him, it will do good for both u and bb too :)

Have trust in your hubby. We didnt have sex way before i even confirmed my pregnancy. He wants to make sure he doesnt harm the baby as well given that is our first kid. I always believe that a guy wants to go and have fun outside and i c it, i will just tell him dont waste my time.

me i should say the opposite😅my husband needs for sex increases while i dnt feel like i even want sex coz im afraid anything could happen to our first baby even though my gynae never mention anything about not to have sex.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles