Low lying placenta

Hi ladies. im 26 weeks and having low lying placenta and my husband refused to have sex with me until i give birth cos he don't want to complicate things further. im pretty stressed up cos somehow i got my needs too. somehow i feel he doesnt want to have sex with me anymore.. told him how do u control it since his a guy but he say im not that desperate to have it. but guys will be guys we wont know what happen behind us. ?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I’m also 26 weeks pregnant and have low lying placenta. If we are lucky, it’s another 14 weeks to go only. Otherwise, it’s gonna be sooner. Jia you!!!

when the doctor told us that I have partial placenta previa. My husband tahan the thing. Even tho I tease him he still tahan. Some more he said its for the baby

my husband is not having sex with since the day we knew that I am pregnant. dont worry, he's just protecting you and your baby.

Chill and don't overthinking. Your hubby is protecting u and the baby safety. Do think positive. Most importantly is open communication 😊

I think he is only concern about you and baby's welfare since you have that condition.

Don’t think so much , t yay and faith is important 😊he’s not doing with u bcos he cares for u and the baby .

Don’t think too much. You should be glad that your husband is thinking for both of u and ur baby safety. 🙂

Hi, 26 weeks and low lying placenta, in this case can i give birth normally or have to go for c section?

VIP Member

Dont overthink. Just look at other aspects of relationship.

my husband directly know his limitations if pregnant...he waits till i give birth