Sesi Tanya Pakar bersama Cik Helen Yeoh dan Cik Nik Hazrieda, Pengurus Pembangunan Produk Drypers.

Bayi anda mempunyai masalah ruam lampin? Atau melecet di bahagian pelipat kemaluan? Kulit terlalu kering atau sensitif bila memakai lampin? Jom tanya pakar kami secara terus segala persoalan anda berkaitan dengan masalah lampin bayi yang anda hadapi bersama dengan Cik Helen Yeoh dan Cik Nik Hazrieda, Pengurus Pembangunan Produk Drypers pada hari Rabu, 31 Mac 2021 jam 9 malam. Kembali lagi Sesi Tanya Pakar bersama dengan topik yang lebih menarik untuk dibincangkan oleh semua ibu bapa komuniti theAsianparent Malaysia. *NOTA : Segala persoalan diluar daripada topik dan masa yang telah ditetapkan berkemungkinan tidak akan dijawab atau akan dipadam.

Sesi Tanya Pakar bersama Cik Helen Yeoh dan Cik Nik Hazrieda,  Pengurus Pembangunan Produk Drypers.
43 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Betul ke ada sesetengah budak alergik dengan sesetengah jenama lampin? Kalau macam tu, macam mana nak tahu lampin mana sesuai?

3y ago

Ada kemungkinannya untuk anak mengalami alahan bahan lampin. Anda boleh cuba Skinature by Drypers yang bebas daripada alahan, unsur klorin dan wangian, serta mempunyai kelembutan terunggul, penyerapan pantas dan 100% lebih ruang udara di antara kulit bayi dengan permukaan lampin supaya kerengsaan tidak terjadi.

What do I need to do to ensure that my baby girl does not get a diaper rash or infection in and around her private parts?

3y ago

Hi JC, rashes could happen due to several factors. We advise to have your baby girl's diaper changed every 4 hours once. If she has sensitive skin, you may try Skinature by Drypers which is made with Derma-Care Technology - free from allergens, chlorine & fragrance, has speedy absorption, premium softness and contains 100% more air space to allow breathability while preventing skin irritation.

Hi! If i wake up in the morning and noticed that my child peed the bed, does this mean I need to change the diaper size?

3y ago

Hi, leakage can be due to several factors whereby poor fitting is one of the reasons. Feel free to contact Drypers Consumer Care at 1-800-88-9988 for consultation.

Diapers leaks from different places each time (top part, thigh area , etc).. is it because I'm putting it on too loose?

3y ago

Hi Hariharan, leakage can be due to several factors whereby fitting is one of the reasons. Feel free to contact Drypers Consumer Care at 1-800-88-9988 for consultation.

VIP Member

Hi, macam mana nak tau yang baby ada alahan pada lampin selain timbul ruam disekitar kelengkang dan punggung?

Are some babies allergic to materials in a diaper? Do I need to be aware of any allergies to various materials?

3y ago

You may use Drypers worry-free as Drypers products have gone through stringent product safety assessments which adheres to EU standards. As such, our diapers are manufactured without harmful ingredients that causes allergies.

Why are single use diapers better than washable? I’m considering switching to washable to reduce waste.

3y ago

Disposable diapers are great for convenience to care for your baby skin as they are designed according to the needs of baby at different sizes, preventing leakages & keeps baby skin dry. It also comes with various size for comfortable cuddly fit. While washables are reusable and eco-friendly; you would also need to consider the cleaning of the washable diapers, there may be a risk of agitating the baby’s skin when exposed to laundry detergent which may not be agreeable with baby skin. Washable too have an environmental impact which includes use of water, detergent and electricity while washing. By the way, our diaper too consider our environmental footprint, as we are also made from renewable materials to ensure we too are good for the baby and nature.

Hello! How do I decide which diaper suits my soon to be newborn? What criteria should I look out for?

3y ago

Hello, you may refer this article to have more information on the essential considerations for newborn diapers - https://my.theasianparent.com/newborn-diapers

I’m expecting my first child soon, what do I need to take into consideration when buying diapers?

3y ago

Hello, you may refer this article to have more information on the essential considerations for newborn diapers - https://my.theasianparent.com/newborn-diapers

VIP Member

Anak saya pakai drypers touch 1st time naik ruam merah2, tp lepas tu ok dah. Kenapa jadi mcm tu ya?

3y ago

Hi Izzati, ruam boleh disebabkan oleh pelbagai faktor. Antaranya disarankan agar tukar lampin sekurang-kurangnya 4 jam sekali. Lampin Drypers disahkan selamat mengikut piawaian EU yang ketat. Lampin kami direka dengan penyerapan dan kekeringan yang baik, dapat membantu pencegahan ruam.