Jus had a quarrel with my hubby.. I'm a SAHM . I have Two kids. Every day after my hubby's work , I desire that he spend a bit of time to bond with our kids. Jus 30 mins is good cos I understand that he is tired after work so I try to be reasonable . Jus now we started to have some disagreement over something n he begins to say things like give him a break after work , he is tired n can't help out so much with the kids.. etc.. he Meant to say that I'm a SAHM , I should do everything , why involve him n ask him to help with this n that. Though I'm a SAHM but my role is not easy too n i feel tired too after one whole day of looking after kids, cooking , housework etc. I don't laze around , I work hard the whole day too. Then he told me if it is so hard for me to be a SAHM , then I should jus quit being a SAHM n go out to work . At least I can bring home income.. I feel so upset .. am I really v demanding ? Sob.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

no its normal.... dont feel less of a mother when u dun bring home the digits u are doing the greatest job in the whole. trust me i was a working mom till only 1 yr ago.... and ive never felt energy drench taking care of 3 kids of my own. i have had my fair share of problems thruout the yr. i am only begin to accept the "job" after 10mnths. my point is. we both share the same probs. and my solution was. grab my stuff and go out take a walk alone... and leave the kids with the husband. let him have a taste of it atleast an hr or two. trust me. he will begin to underatand your position when u do this everytime he doesnt want to help out. always take small breaks for yourself. u deserve it. chin up. cheers

Read more