Jus had a quarrel with my hubby.. I'm a SAHM . I have Two kids. Every day after my hubby's work , I desire that he spend a bit of time to bond with our kids. Jus 30 mins is good cos I understand that he is tired after work so I try to be reasonable . Jus now we started to have some disagreement over something n he begins to say things like give him a break after work , he is tired n can't help out so much with the kids.. etc.. he Meant to say that I'm a SAHM , I should do everything , why involve him n ask him to help with this n that. Though I'm a SAHM but my role is not easy too n i feel tired too after one whole day of looking after kids, cooking , housework etc. I don't laze around , I work hard the whole day too. Then he told me if it is so hard for me to be a SAHM , then I should jus quit being a SAHM n go out to work . At least I can bring home income.. I feel so upset .. am I really v demanding ? Sob.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry I'm jz sharing. In Islam, housechores is husband's responsibilities. The wife doing the housechores, is an act of charity/emphaty. But to me it's love. So that we cn all rest together when husband comes back. But he will not neglect his duty. To help out. Pls take note parents: Raising a child is BOTH the parents' responsibility. Not only the mom or the husband alone if he is a househusband. Teamwork is key. Support system is key.

Read more