Jus had a quarrel with my hubby.. I'm a SAHM . I have Two kids. Every day after my hubby's work , I desire that he spend a bit of time to bond with our kids. Jus 30 mins is good cos I understand that he is tired after work so I try to be reasonable . Jus now we started to have some disagreement over something n he begins to say things like give him a break after work , he is tired n can't help out so much with the kids.. etc.. he Meant to say that I'm a SAHM , I should do everything , why involve him n ask him to help with this n that. Though I'm a SAHM but my role is not easy too n i feel tired too after one whole day of looking after kids, cooking , housework etc. I don't laze around , I work hard the whole day too. Then he told me if it is so hard for me to be a SAHM , then I should jus quit being a SAHM n go out to work . At least I can bring home income.. I feel so upset .. am I really v demanding ? Sob.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe can get him switch role for just a day or 2 and your turn to go out maybe visit parents or something and buy groceries. Let see if he can handle 24 hours with his kids. Man will never understand what we feel. If it were to happen to me, i will do that to him see if he can manage as much as I managed. Still need cook do laundry clean the messes at home. And the mess never stops . He come back still willingly give hime food to eat . Tell him he work have timing we SAHM no timing. We 24/7 doing something and barely have time to even breathe properly. If he dont wan spend time with his kids next time just tell him to marry his job dont marry a woman. Make kids with his job not with you. Have kids dont wan take care, have work to do wan to do. Sorry i just have to. I just feel like its so unfair they think we stay at home do nothing. Like, we not human meh?

Read more
4y ago

I grow up to be very very confident of what i say. Maybe that’s bad and might ruin some household but these guys need to wake up. They have time play game have time to sleep. Dont even have to breastfeed and lose energy. Dont even have to cook for the whole family. His working hours is fixed. He is outside and have the power to communicate with other humans out there. While we are stuck at home with our baby. (The bad part is stuck at home not the baby😅) We need fresh air for ourself also. Eventhough he never go out with a friend at least he is surrounded by many other humans🙄🙄