27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..

Hi, I've had bleedings and brown discharge for the past one week, kind of moderate level. Went to the urgent o&g the other night but doctor says its normal and everything is fine. Are there ways to reduce the bleeding or any fruits/foods to consume? Kind of worried. Any advices? UPDATE: Blood was heavier and thicker with cramps like monthly menstruation cycle. Went to the O&G again, the seat was covered with my blood. Turns out, i was in the process of miscarriage. Had to go thru operating theatre; emergency evacuation of the pregnancy tissue as the sac and yolk is stuck in the womb, it didnt flow out with the blood. Worst day of my life ? I pray it will never happen to any pregnant mummies out there. If there's blood, visit gynae no matter how little the blood is.

27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..
63 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry for your loss.. Get well soon. Thanks for updating us so that more mummies know how to deal with this.

4y ago

Thank you for your concern ❤️

So sorry to hear that. I’m sure the baby will want mummy to recover and he/she will come knocking on your door again.

4y ago

Thank you so much, this gives me hope.😭😭❤️❤️

so sorry to hear that. but now please get well soon dear. anak awak tunggu di syurga. amin. ❤️

4y ago

Thank you dear, terima kasih sangat2. In Sya Allah, amin 😭❤️

Sorry for ur loss. Wish for ur fast recovery. Don't stress urself. Time will come again.

Sending my love & prayers to you sister. Rest well & recover fast. Insya'Allah...

4y ago

Thank you so much sis 😔 In Sya Allah, Amin ❤️❤️

VIP Member

Very sorry for ur loss , b strong .. everything is for good cause take care

4y ago

Hopefully i'll be strong.. thank you dear for the advices. 😔❤️

Big hugs to you! Rest well and wishing you speedy recovery.. 💖

4y ago

Hugs. Thank you dear! 😔❤️

Sorry for your loss. Speedy recovery and take care 💕

So sorry to heard that but...please stay strong and take care!

4y ago

Thank you so much for your concern ❤️😔

Sorry to hear ur loss. Hugs. Stay strong and speedy recover.

4y ago

Hugs. Thank you my dear ❤️😔