27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..

Hi, I've had bleedings and brown discharge for the past one week, kind of moderate level. Went to the urgent o&g the other night but doctor says its normal and everything is fine. Are there ways to reduce the bleeding or any fruits/foods to consume? Kind of worried. Any advices? UPDATE: Blood was heavier and thicker with cramps like monthly menstruation cycle. Went to the O&G again, the seat was covered with my blood. Turns out, i was in the process of miscarriage. Had to go thru operating theatre; emergency evacuation of the pregnancy tissue as the sac and yolk is stuck in the womb, it didnt flow out with the blood. Worst day of my life ? I pray it will never happen to any pregnant mummies out there. If there's blood, visit gynae no matter how little the blood is.

27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..
63 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

😭😭 My heart grieves for you and your baby. I wish I could give you a hug right now. I don’t know what else I can do, so I just prayed that your body will heal, that you will find peace, and that you might have another baby in the future. Please try to get some rest during this time, and be around people you love...

Read more
4y ago

Thank you my dear, i needed to hear this. Appreciate it alot, hugs to you too 😔❤️❤️❤️