How to easily get pregnant?

isn't woman who is nearly 39 years old difficult to get pregnant?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi Jee, it's quite tough to generalize. Your chances of getting pregnant depend on numerous factors. I know several mummies who have found it easy to get pregnant in their late 30s well into their 40s. But I also know several women who struggle to get pregnant - even in their early 30s. If you've been trying naturally and not succeeded, the best place to start is with a visit to your gynae who will probably do a few tests and be able to offer some advice on your chances.

Read more
VIP Member

It’s advisable to go for fertility check by gynae and consult tcm to nourish ur health to boost the chances of conceiving. Also it’s important is to have a relaxed mind as well.

VIP Member

Please try to consult your gynae. My mom actually gave birth to my brother when she was 39. 😊 finally we got a boy! After 3 girls lol 😆

It's definitely more challenging but don't give up. The best solution is to consult your gynae who can advise on next steps.

VIP Member

It’s very possible! Keep trying, if it gets tough- Your gynea should be able to direct you further

Actually by theory it is. But every body is different. Difficult to generalise unless tried

Not neccessary.. depends on each individual on their lifestyle etc...

It’s more difficult but not impossible. Consult a gynae for help

IVF? Good luck science and tech are getting better everyday. :)

VIP Member

It depends on your health condition. Have you and husband gone for it?

5y ago

Need to consult to the gynae.