My In-laws are always asking for money, husband says it's none of my business?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If they are asking money from your husband and not from you, as in dowry, and it is not affecting your life as a couple, I suggest do not interfere in the matter. Let your husband deal with his parents. But, if this money-lending is creating financial problems in your life then you should make your husband understand. Sit with him and calmly discuss the matter. Else, wait for sometime, see how things go, and if your husband giving his parents some money every month is not causing any financial trouble at your end, let your husband deal with his parents. He has grown up with them, he knows them better and can make up whether their demands are undue or valid.

Read more

If husband doesn't mind giving them, then each time u speak out u r inviting trouble for your self. His family can expect this from him bcoz all their life they have cared for his needs. Now in their old age if he gives them a comfortable living, then why does it hurt you? Put your parents in their place. Would u object or how will u feel if ur husband objects to your helping them? Pls show compassion as your good deeds will com back to u as blessings in the future.

Read more

so they are asking their son for money, how does it concern you? unless your husband is neglecting his duties towards you and the kids, i don't really see any reason as to why you should have a problem. as a son, he does have some responsibilities towards them too. let him do that as well.

This is an issue between your husband and his parents. It is better you do not interfere,lest it lead to problems between you and your husband. Further you should not worry as long as it is not affecting your life directly.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10175)

For the sake of your own happiness and peace of mind stay out of it. Do not forget that he is their son and has his share of duty towards them as well.

As long as its not disturbing your finances, its absolutely fine if your son gives his parents money! They are his parents after all!