stress (":

Im really sorry if i have to rant it here . But im like mentally drained right now . So basically right now im going to have an upcoming baby number 3 . Which is me and husband didnt plan for the 3rd . But basically he ask me to kept it . So we agree on it . But the thing is right now my second baby is only 1 years old and im right now 4 months pregnant . Im having a hard time taking care of him , a few times me at home giving him medication he will kick my tummy super hard and its painful . And whenever i scold him he wont listen he keep on crying so loud . My first son is already going to sparkletots . So yea . Right now im trying to say that im mentally drained . Im not even ready for the 3rd baby bcos im staying my own hse nobody is helping me . Like i have to do everything in this hse . Husband is always working . Hais . Any advice on hw to takecare of my upcoming baby and my toodmes 1 years old . Like newborn baby is tiring . Sleepless night and wverything . I knw myself. When im too stress i will cry. And will tell my husband abt it but he will nvr understand my situation bcos he thinks that staying home is not tiring with kids. (": pls help me....

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Maybe send to childcare or infant care? Or if parents can help?

VIP Member

Maybe get a family member to help you? All the best!

VIP Member

ur family able to help? or hire a nanny?

You can do it!!

VIP Member

Hugs