3 Replies

I just went for my 33 week growth scan at KKH. the scan suggests the baby is already 2.6kg with 12% error margin! Baby's growth was mostly average every visit until this one... Seems extreme since my overall weight gain for the whole pregnancy is still on the low side and i don't have GD. Now need to control diet for the next 1 month till the next scan. Sigh don't want to be induced.

here to report back that my baby came out 3.29kg at 39 weeks when doctors were expecting a 4kg baby. lol Sadly birth by e-csect cause the naturally started labour didn't progress well.

A Mummys friend had a 4kg baby delivered naturally with minimal tear recently. I think it’s possible to still deliver. Maybe you can just cut on carbs for another 2-3 weeks then see next appointment what’s your baby weight. Then if it’s below 3kg should be gynae over thinking

yes sgh is the same. i had induction and they dont allow me to move around at all. i was literally on the bed throughout the contractions and have to pee on the bed! it was horrible and took so damn long to dilate...

Tbh the peeing part I made myself squat on the bed when the nurse went out haha finally had the natural urge to pee but into the cardboard thingy

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles