38 weeks still nothing

Hello mummies. I’ve reached 38 weeks and still not showing any signs of labour. Is it normal? I don’t have any contractions or pelvic pain or any discharge whatsoever. I’m worried for my baby. Is there anything I can do? There’s movement but no signs of labour. My friend had the same thing, no signs of labour at all and when she gave birth, her baby didn’t make it somehow so I’m worried for mine.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE   ( https://ehiagwinaherbalhom.wixsite.com/home Or whatsapp +2348162084504)  I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i  saw a testimony  total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with  NATURAL HERBS so  i pick up the email Address: [email protected] and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it  to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the  virus. here is his email address: [email protected]  you can also call or add him on whatsapp +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like........... 1. ALS 2. HPV 3. SHINGLES 4. CANCER 5. HIV/AIDS 6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today.

Read more
VIP Member

I was 38 weeks when gynae said I’m 1cm dilated and prepare to check in anytime that week. But no sign of labour until my next visit. Gynae check again and said I’m about 3 cm dilated and decided to check me in immediately and broke my water bag to see if we can do vaginal delivery. Unfortunately, baby pooped in water bag hence we proceed with a cesarean. Throughout the process, I did not had any contraction or pain, only discomfort when gynae attempt to broke the water bag.

Read more

Dont stress yourself... stay positive, baby is def on the way! Just like you, i didnt have any signs of labour. The only signs was contractions, which i experience 1 day before my EDD. Eventually gave birth the day after at 40w+1d. I went for a long walk, did some minor excercises and kept active in general as it helps the whole labour process. Hang in there!

Read more

Don’t worry! I was only 0.5cm dilated and zero signs of labor on my due date. Then husband and I decided to had intercourse on our due date, after that my water bag broke during midnight and baby came out next day 😂

Fkr my 2nd baby i never experienced any contractions or pain. I was induced on 40 w +6 days and the baby was delivered without any issuws via normal delivery.. So stay positive mum.. Dont worry

VIP Member

Dont worry as long as during your weekly checkups the baby is ok.. shud be fine.. just monitor yr baby’s movements.. if u sense something is amiss u cn go to the hosp to get it checked out ok..

VIP Member

Should be normal cause some people waited until 39-40 weeks

VIP Member

Mine was 40 weeks and no news lol. In the end cut out.