I'm only on week 25 my pregnancy and am already experiencing back pain. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can help support it better ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538.

Read more
Post reply image

To add on to all the suggestions: Try to avoid standing in the same position for too long. Shift your weight from one foot to the other if standing for prolonged periods is required. Also, taking walks in between would be good too. Sometimes, changing your shoes to sneakers or flat boots for better support could help better distribute body weight and reduce your backaches. To ease acute pain, wrap an ice pack with a towel and apply it on the affected area for 15mins. Use warm compress to facilitate healing and lessen lingering backache. Remain active. Simple and low intensity exercise such as walking and swimming could help with circulation, stretching and greatly ease any discomfort. My cousin found that swimming really helped and swam regularly throughout her pregnancy.

Read more
VIP Member

Backache during pregnancy is very normal. Around 70% of women experience it. Try to stand tall and maintain a good posture to reduce the pain from worsening. Prenatal yoga also helps and so does water exercise and swimming in general. Hope you feel better soon, mummy!

7y ago

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538

hey this is pretty normal during pregnancy your uterus is bi and heavy, this shifts the center of gravity which causes back pain. you need to exercise a bit and as well can use heat pads to reduce the pain. you can also practice acupuncture for the same

VIP Member

Hi, I actually used this back support as long as I am sitting up on a chair. It's really comfortable and really helps to support the back and I don't get such a backache. You can buy it from carousell/jml.sg. I use a pregnancy pillow when I'm on the bed.

Post reply image
7y ago

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538

Adjust your sleeping and sitting postures. During sleeping you can sleep on your left side with a pregnancy pillow. For sitting, you can get a back supporter. I find prenantal pilates helped me with the backpain too.

VIP Member

Or you may consider getting a Belly Band to support your belly and back. https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/health-and-care/lifestyle/maternity-clothes/belly-band

thanks

Try a pregnancy pillow for when you sleep at night.

7y ago