Brown Discharge

Im 7weeks pregnant, ive been having this brown discharge for 6th days. Is it normal? Been google about it and its scares me when they mention about miscarriage.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mums. Sorry i do not wanna scare you guys but i had light brown discharge for several days up to whr i had fresh drop of blood on my pad and then had heavy flow of blood. I encourage you seek medical attention asap. I regretted ignoring it. I was 6weeks plus at that time. I thought it was normal. But i was wrong. I pray safe pregnancies for all of you.

Read more

if you have not seen the gynae, do it asap. if gynae is aware and alr put you on progesterone, and it still continues, then I think its nothing too alarming, as long as your gynae is aware. I had brown spotting for abt 2 weeks while on progesterone during week 6 to 8. after that, it stopped naturally. Gynae mentioned it could be old blood that were expelled.

Read more
4y ago

👍 good good. Now dont think too much. 😊 doc did mentioned brown discharge is quite common.

Hi did the brown discharge stop in the end? Sorry I'm curious to know as I'm experiencing the same now. 7 weeks preg too. Given duphaston but still having brown discharge. Worried.

Early stage of light brown spotting might be due to implanting.. However having it for 6days isn't normal. Please seek gynae advice. Take care~

Super Mum

Pls see ur gynae. I have brown discharge and my doc prescribe me progesterone already. To me, any discharge that is brown / red is not normal

4y ago

If the brown discharge still appear despite eating progesterone, let ur gynae know. Maybe u need to take it for more than 1 week. I have consumed progesterone throughout my 1st trimester.

VIP Member

might be normal spotting. but to be safe, go see ur gynae. I had that for about 2wks..but lucky everything turns out okie

VIP Member

Brown discharge can be old blood. It is normal as implantation bleeding. Pls see gynae if still persists.

VIP Member

I had spotting too and was given progesterone. Do see your gynae on this!

Hey, Better to consullt your gynae asap on this

VIP Member

Please consult your gynae asap