Brown discharge

Is it normal to have brown discharge daily? Im already in week 12 :( i dont require a pad though. I just change my panty liner. Doctor seemed pretty dismissive about it but im kinda scared as ive already had a miscarriage before

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happened to me too between week 16-23. I told the doc and she took a swap test. The result was normal so she told me to observe. Then this stopped after week 23. I m not sure if it was bcos of pressure on my uterus/vagina as my uterus was expanding or smth. Also I observed that I normally got brown discharge after I did my 1-hr walk (to stay active).

Read more

I have discharge every day since pregnancy (now week 35, and in the last 2 weeks it gotten a lot heavier). gynae said nothing worrying unless itchy/got smell.

you might want to do a vaginal swab. I have brown discharge too and doctor said I'm tested positive for GV. I was on one week anti biotic.

VIP Member

is it just a bit of stain? if it is, then should be fine to have brown discharge. or alternatively u may seek 2nd gynae opinion

VIP Member

happened to Me too. but its normal as long as its not heavy bleeding. mine went away in 2 weeks and I'm 32 weeks now. (:

Docs can sometimes be like that if you’re still not comfortable can always seek and second option ion!

Mine lasted for quite long (for weeks or maybe month). My LO is 15m already

VIP Member

yup.. it will be on off as well, be patient 💕