baby cannot be seen

im 6week pregnant then i go to see doctor to scan,but she tell me that my baby is not there.she said maybe it was too early.is it normal if i cannot see the baby in week 6?

16 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

just like me.the doc said there might be erly pregnancy or ectopic.very sterssfull that time..i was adimtted to hospital and the doc took 2 set blod test for HCg within 48 hours. .and the result is +ve.on 2000. and 3025 Hcg.but they didnt saw my baby yet.so i did TVs 4 times.the last TVs i did, the doc found something .bt they cannot sure wther that is my bby or ont.so i hve been discharge by the doc on last friday. on this thursday the doc want to follow up me again..they want to do scan again to make sure is it my bby or not. i hope everyrhing will be fine..

Baca lagi
3y ago

kes kita sama. sy bru discharge. hcg sy 4445. scan kt prut xnampak..scan kt bwah 3x jgak bru nmpak..tp doc ckp trlalu kecil. xsure tu kantung atau apa.. ikutkan sy dah 8w. risau dan tkut menanti lg 2mgu utk scan. harap baby membesar dgn sihat ❤️

that's normal. i had an ultrasound on 8th week of my 2nd pregnancy but nothing is seen clearly, no heartbeat, very small not so clear baby. the doctor repeated scan a month later and there's the baby, so clear with his heartbeat. for now, don't worry so much, take very much rest, stop doing heavy work or heavy lifting, do less house chores, that is what my doctor and nurses adviced me at that time. and congrats mommy

Baca lagi
5y ago

same with me..hope everything will be fine..n the doc will see my baby..in shaa allah..

6 weeks can be a bit early because some scans are outdated. And yr baby is still very tiny at this point of time. Sometimes Dr's won't spend too much time on the scanner coz it's not that good especially in early pregnancy. Wait another week or better at 8 weeks and go for a scan dear. Don't worry, your lil jelly bean is hiding somewhere. Hugs

Baca lagi

Same with me, I went in thinking I was 9w5d. They do the ultrasound and there's no baby. She said the sac is measuring 5w5d so I go back in 2 weeks to see if the baby is there. I'm very scared but hopefully everything will work out. Here's my picture 5w5d

Post reply image

Same goes to me and dr said maybe i pregnant luar rahim... But, my mom n in law says its to early to see just wait for another week.. inshaAllah,everything will be ok mommy 😊

its normal since baby is sooo tiny. even mine at 7 weeks also looks blurry but the heartbeat can be seen.. in sha Allah 9 weeks ahead, the baby can be seen clearly.

Next scan appoinment don't forget to drink before scan. Bring bottle 😆. Cause the doc told me maybe cannot be seen cuz my bladder is empty so cannot see clearly.

same situation with me😊..10weeks after that..i can see clearly my baby..be +ve..insyallah everything is fine dear..

5y ago

harap doc x buat D&c dekt sy..sebb ikut Lmp sy dah 6 weeks.bt nothing.this thursday i will go for scan..doa for me the doc will see my baby

No worries dear. When im in 7 weeks doc only can detect only sac. On 10 weeks, only i can see my tiny love

Still early. Usualy can only detect the heart beat.