potential miscarriage

Im 6 weeks in. Suddenly got some light bleeding and cramps.not painful,just discomfort. My first appt with NUH will be next month. What do i do??

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im also 6 weeks based on my lmp and for me been bleeding heavily for 3 days. Doc at kk was able to rule out ectopic pregnancy but baby os small for gestational age so im on hl for 2weeks while taking duphaston,folic and prenavit. Hope both our pregnancies go well from here!

Super Mum

Go to A&E or if you think it's not urgent you can walk in at any private clinic. But it's never a bad thing to check with a doctor, at least you can get peace of mind. All the best!

Can go to nuh A&E, tell them your condition and your gynae is in NUH I had a fall few weeks back, went to A&E and was put on monitoring within 15 minutes. Super efficient.

6 weeks can go for doctor to check up. My 1st scanning in 6 weeks and can see baby heart beats already. Better go and check, don't wait so long.

my experience is, dun wait, just go n see gynae. They can check n see if can strengthen the pregnancy. At most, go back for another scan.

I think is it better you go to emergency and get this checked before it is too late

Super Mum

Walk in to A&E. First trimester is very important and vulnerable. Cannot wait

TapFluencer

Is the bleeding bright red and big amount. If yes, pls go urgent o&g.

TapFluencer

Don't wait for next appointment, walk in immediately

Super Mum

Better to check with gynae asap