curious

Im 5 months pregnant and im currently under kkh at the moment. But some people that i know told me they had bad experience at kkh not sure like what kind of experience. Im curious to know how bad isit?? Anyone experience this before? Please share so i can be more aware

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don’t really wanna go KKH because of the location (far from my home) and also the waiting time. I never regretted going to NUH as the staff there were friendlier with more sense of urgency whenever something is amiss. The dr there is also very nice and friendly who are always willing to answer to your questions.

Read more
VIP Member

I had 1 under subsidised and another 2 under private.. I had very pleasant experiences with all in kkh.. The nurses were v kind friendly and attentive to my needs. Of cos having a fixed gynae is better den having junior medical docs lah. I didn't regret at all choosing kkh!

VIP Member

I will give birth in the Philippines, my monthly check up I do it with Dr. Shiqui Tan of KKH. She’s really nice. If it’s not so expensive to give birth here in Sg. I want her to be my OB until my baby born. I never had any issues yet. I’m 5 month and a half now.

I have visited a few private gynae , before i settle on the final one. As many reviews saydespite paying private fees but waiting time can ve 30mins to an hour per appointment session. I found 2 which are always on time, which waiting time is 0 to 10mins at most..

VIP Member

I am under KKH now I met the same doctor every time I check up its the fourth time. He is good. Explained to me everything in detail. The nurses also nice. But yeah time for waiting maybe a bit longer than Private. Because there are so many people.

Im in my sixth month and I think its the waiting time. But its kinda refreshing seeing diff gynaes every check up and see diff types of advices and opinions. Haha! Hoping all of us have a smooth pregnancy and delivery

VIP Member

Currently 6.5 month, every single gynae visit with KKH was pretty pleasant. They always listen to whatever I need to ask and always give me good answers to my questions. However I’m not sure about the delivery wise.

Super Mum

Heard someone wanted to give birth naturally . But due to limited time the doctor has as he/she needs to go off from work since it is a surgical day on that particular day, the docror did emergency c sec for that person

5y ago

So unethical!!!

VIP Member

haven't deliver so idk but my Dr appt checkup.. the Dr have no patience and did not give me the answer to my question. literally tell me to go the 24h woman's clinic if anything happens lol

5y ago

subs

It depends on luck, really. I'm 23 weeks now and also under KKH. Previous 2 was with NUH. Waiting time is longer (again depends on luck). The nurses are actually quite nice.