If there was one thing that you could change about your marriage, what would be on top of your list?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If given a chance ... I'd wish not to get married. I want to be single and be carefree. I wish to travel and see the world more, worry free. LOL

I want to plan my kids to. Come later... Lol.. 1st year in marriage and pop there came along my small boy. Now with a second. Its a nightmare!!!

I just want to change my husband old-fashioned way of thinking... wife is not someone who solely take cares of the family...

I wish i could change about getting married early. I have yet to fully understand my husband and i got pregnant

I feel if can stay less at home during our vacations and travel more and explore places and ourselves in the process.

Cant change anything. If i were to change smth about marriage, things will not be e same like now.😊

I will change my husband and my requirements. I will learn to choose someone who is more financially sound.

VIP Member

Wouldn't change a thing, cause he changed my life, for the good and the better to come.

i wish im not gave my husband desire wanting baby as soon we got married!

I'd like to live aboard and spend time to get to know my husband more